Thursday, October 14, 2010

Early Happy Birthday!

Hey sweet girl........

Brent and the girls are coming in tomorrow night so we can do your yearly birthday party and send your balloon to Heaven. I think it will be a pizza party this year and the girls will pick out your cake.

We are going to have the party at Petie and Dick's house because I will be over there house/dog sitting. Remember Adam Meyer? It is his parents. You went to a party there once. Adam is becoming a doctor. He lives in Boston now. I have a picture of him on your memory board from your memorial service that was from your "Sweet 16" birthday party. It is hard to believe this will be the eighth year celebrating without you!

I think I will have the girls post you a little note when they are here. They always ask to go to Aunt Adrienne's when they are here. You are always in their thoughts.

You know I love you and miss you so very much! Amazing....this is the first time I have written to you and not cried! Look for your balloon Sunday! Happy early 31st birthday! I will also come on the 25th!

Hugs, kisses and love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment