Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Adrienne,

Mother's Day will never be the same with you gone. I know you are wishing me a happy one from Heaven. I still have all the cards you gave me throughout the years. You always made it a point to get cards with just the right words in them and wrote me such sweet little notes for whatever occasion it was. I guess that is the difference between girls and boys. Boys just don't think about those things.

I miss you so much! I still cry easily when I think of you. I did go visit last Friday at the church. No lizzard. At least one was there on April 3 when the whole family went to visit you.....just for the girls and I to see though. It is funny how it is like a special little sign from God and not for all to share.

I love you sweety!

Mom

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet post my friend! Hugs to you. Tazzy

    ReplyDelete